so it’s the exam period for me and that’s horrible enough but i’m not in the best state of mind right now and i’m falling sick as well (my temperature’s spiking as i type this, it is fucking 32 degrees celsius outside and i’m wearing several layers of clothing because i’m cold) so sorry for not being around and sorry for not answering the asks/messages i haven’t gotten around to okay thanks
British vlogger who likes lions.
This is one of the best Phil edits that I have ever seen omg
Cuddy: You’ve gotta let that guy alone.
House: He’s not supposed to be alone.
I’m feeling pretty shitty about everything so I started reading Love Gives Me Hope and oh my god I don’t think it’s helping I’m crying so hard now
I have a panic disorder. While having an attack one day, I called my boyfirend because I was scared. He hung up the phone as soon as I said that and was over in no time to comfort me.
He doesn’t have a car.
He lives 10 miles away.
DING DONG THOSE ARE FUCKING WEDDING BELLS IN THE DISTANCE
ILL PLAN THE WEDDING
some things you may have not known about The Fault In Our Stars
- Augustus’ name symbolizes water. obviously, there is a lot of water in the book, it is nourishing and reviving and it symbolizes the doctors taking away the water out of Hazel’s lungs
- the reason why Augustus always calls hazel, “Hazel Grace” is because in one point of the book Hazel tells him that she likes people with two names, so simultaneously Augustus calls her, Hazel Grace.
- On the plane when they are watching 300, Augustus’ movie starts and ends first, and it foreshadows his death.
- Isaac (according to John Green) was not named Isaac because his eyes are sick, ha ha ha, but because in other references, Isaac’s are old men who live to tell the tale’s of star crossed lovers and other heroic adventures.
- In one point of the book, Gus says to Hazel “You used to call me Augustus”. Basically, Augustus is a strong name, it’s healthy and stable. Hazel, without even realizing it, starts calling him Gus, which is weaker and more unstable when he tells her of his cancer.
- Augustus and Anne Frank have very similar coincidences. He had cancer and he underwent an operation to hopefully cure him of his cancer, only to die. And Anne Frank went into hiding with the hope of being free, but ended up dying. And it’s also not a coincidence that they made out in the Anne Frank house.